Haute Marché Respects Your Privacy
- Haute Marché may utilize personally identifiable user information to optimize the user experience. Haute Marché may share this information with third parties (via an intermediary, which anonymizes this information) to analyze user behavior, serve advertisements that are tailored to the user's interests, and for other similar purposes.
- Haute Marché may provide personally identifiable information to a third party who analyzes such information on behalf of Haute Marché — Haute Marché will not allow any third party to use personally identifiable information except to analyze or anonymize it.
- Haute Marché may send you promotional materials provided you consent. Haute Marché will only send you promotional emails which you consent or request to. By consenting to receive Haute Marché emails or updates you are not signing up to receive any third party communications (unless sent on behalf of Haute Marché). Haute Marché will not rent or sell your email address or other personal information.
- Haute Marché collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Haute Marché user acccount, when you sign up for a Haute Marché email newsletter, and when you enter Haute Marché promotions or sweepstakes. Haute Marché may also receive personally identifiable information from business partners.
- Once you register with Haute Marché and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to Haute Marché.
- Haute Marché also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Haute Marché cookie information and the pages you requested and accessed. This information tracks website usage and behavior.
- Like many other websites, Haute Marché utilizes "cookies". A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie may be linked to personally identifiable information. Cookies may be used to enhance the user experience. For instance, by setting a cookie, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while accessing the Haute Marché website. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use the Haute Marché website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of the Haute Marché website. Cookies can also enable Haute Marché to track and target the interests of users to enhance the user experience.
- Haute Marché may set and access cookies on your computer.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Haute Marché will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Third party advertising partners may use anonmyized user information for purposes of publishing Haute Marché advertisements as well as for their own purposes.
- Haute Marché may send or disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties:
- with your consent;
- when necessary to provide the product or service you have requested;
- when necessary to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Haute Marché to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- who then anonymize it and provide it to advertising partners to use for advertising purposes;
- who analyze it on behalf of Haute Marché ;
- in response to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- when Haute Marché determines that your actions potentially violate the Haute Marché Terms of Service, Code of Conduct, or any of our other usage guidelines or rules; or
- when Haute Marché determines that such action is reasonably necessary to avert or mitigate any action taken by you that is contrary to Haute Marché 's interests.
- Haute Marché may disclose any of your information (including personally identifiable information and browsing information, to the extent available) to law enforcement or in response to a subpoena.
- Haute Marché will endeavor to contact you and allow you an opportunity to object to this disclosure, but sometimes this is not practicable or not allowed by law enforcement.
- The Haute Marché website may contain links to other websites. Haute Marché is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Haute Marché website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website to learn how such website collects and uses personally identifiable information.
- You may subscribe to the Haute Marché newsletter or other content/promotions, by entering the requisite information (your name and email address). By subscribing, you agree to receive the Haute Marché email newsletter which may or may not include special offers or incentives from select partners. You waive any rights under any state or federal law regulating unsolicited advertising, including but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act. Again, we do not rent or lease your email address to third parties who wish to send you unsolicited email/advertisements.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link appearing at the end of any email newsletter communication. You may also email privacy@hauteMarché.com
Surveys and Contests
- From time-to-time Haute Marché may request information from users or members via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user or member has a choice whether or not to disclose or provide any information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email) demographic information (such as age, zip code). Unless we inform you to the contrary in advance, we will only use this information for marketing purposes and to improve the quality of our products and services - we will not rent or lease this information to third parties (i.e., to allow them to market to you).
- Your Haute Marché website user account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas Haute Marché uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmission. You should carefully safeguard your user name, password, and any log-in information.